Who needs flour? If you have a high speed blender, you can quickly make your own flours from nuts and seeds, gluten free and packed with nutrients. This one is completly flourless, just a few simple ingredients again.
Another protein fix with these quick and easy muffins in 20 mins! Yum xx
Flourless banana cashew muffins
- 250` g cashew butter
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75 g blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Grease a muffin tin with some coconut oil.
- Combine all ingredients (except blueberries) in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries and mix well with a spoon
- Pour the batter into the earlier prepared muffin tin and bake for 15 mins, until golden and set.
- Cool before serving.