Such a simple recipe with just a few ingredients. Such a great way to increase your daily protein with some sweet treats. Check out also the banana oat cookie version that myself and Jago cooked together, aswell as our protein banana bread. Make treats like these with just a few ingredients and 10 minutes in the oven. Just make sure and let them cool so they get crunchy! Enjoy xx
Hazelnut chocolate protein cookies
- 80 g coconut oil, room temp
- 120 g coconut sugar
- 100 g cashew butter
- 45 g Raw cacao powder
- 55 g oat flour
- 25 g plant based protein I recommend vivo, form or Nuzest
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 360F (180C).
- Place the coconut oil, coconut sugar and cashew butter in a food processor or high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Then, add in the cacao powder, oat flour, whey and salt and blitz again until well combined.
- Prepare a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Scoop out the dough with a spoon and create 10 cookie shapes on the paper
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven to completly cool on the tray (about 20 mins) before touching them. They will be very delicate,so it is important to cool completely before enjoying.
- Optional: decorate with melted dark chocolate